//////////sssssssssssshhhhhhhh.................

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Extraño

I'd like to sit and type my guts out, to purge my toxins, but this house ain't mine. My tears don´t belong in it.

Facebook is compounding my nervousness into a big juicy hunk of melancholy. All these people that I used to know, look at em! All grown up, with sassy pictures, and those clever quotes! They're so cool. All those people I convinced myself I hated. Sacks of shit devoid of unique thought, mere puddles of doo begging to be stepped in by the shoe of the grand scheme.

And I remember why I hate the Grammys, why I never went to their back-patting parties. I could say it was for intellectual reasons, but the reality is simply that I was never invited.

MYW at 3:19 PM

2comments

2 Comments

at August 29, 2005 at 1:54 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

fine, don't friend me back

-meredith

 
at August 29, 2005 at 2:10 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

I echo merideth's sentiment.

-DVM

 

Post a Comment