//////////sssssssssssshhhhhhhh.................

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Spoils

I happened to break me knee
The day I lost the spelling bee
Began "gaucherie, g-a-u-c-"
When my legs switched up
And the femur broke free

It was doctor Don Reed
Who performed the deed
Put the patella back together
With the tibia
After which he got on with curing
Someone's clap or chlamydia

At home I was forced to hobble
From the couch to the fridge
For the Aunt Jemima bottle.
When I tired of pancakes
There were always Eggo waffles,
When sick of Ted Koppel
There was always Bubble Bobble.

Through no fault of my own
The leg healed all wrong
Don Reed left it like that
I'll see you in court
You fucking quack

G-A-U-C-H-E-R-I-E
"An awkward or tactless act"
I deserve that trophy
Give me my legs back

MYW at 11:08 PM

2comments

2 Comments

at May 8, 2006 at 4:19 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

 
at May 12, 2006 at 2:34 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

edward price, I shall report you at once to the honorable George Gollin at the U of I! He shall cut you down with his shiny sabre of morality!

 

Post a Comment