//////////sssssssssssshhhhhhhh.................

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Lost Planet Update

Good Lord this is hard. Words are seriously beefing me. I am getting very little cooperation, regardless of my outgoing and friendly attitude. They are afraid to hop in my love wagon and take off with me to Venus. But I am not shaken! I am no longer afraid of failure, renal or otherwise.

Stealth mode has been working beautifully. People don't see me! Even Beardless Garvey couldn't spot me. It's a lifesaver, because those people are not fun - they always ask the wrong questions; they only see what's right in front of them. Luckily, there are always ways around it. Even when another person does spot you, you can just ignore them. Other people are robots, they won't mind. If you're really worried about it, you can write it on your blog later when nobody is looking. Think of it as interpersonal frugality.

That sort of trick keeps morale up in times of change. Shifts have quaked my castle and wrecked some of my favorite chambers. No matter, I am not particularly upset by it. That funky ass castle had it coming, and my next joint should skeet all over it anyway. This is a very highly awaited ejaculation.

sqwrty

MYW at 9:31 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment