//////////sssssssssssshhhhhhhh.................

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Nose Woes

Usually I avoid beef like a vegetarian, but somehow it always creeps into my business like an employee. I should take a hint from Meg Hoobner and shut the fuck up. Which makes me wonder: Why is laryngitis such a feminine affliction? Why haven't I had it? As much rap as I spit, shouldn't this body have broken down by now?

But I don't want to give the illusion of health. And to be fair, a divorce of hemispheres isn't to blame. How do I know? I feed 'em aniracetam. Drugs brought them back together. The two halves are in congress again, but the problems persist. Ever since I went westward, I've become nasal retentive; my forehead throbs and from my nostrils spill forth the most colorful substances - yellow, green, red, brown - all of a pleasing viscosity.

My nose woes have grotesquely marred my mood, and at the worst time; I have reached the outer limits of my interactions with people. Though I have yet to step foot in circus club, every day I juggle love and resentment with inhuman virtuosity. I might end up smashing someone's face in.

I've gotta score some love, but donors are hard to find. Of course, I must come to terms with my type before any of the paperwork can be filed - like Mazlow said, blood needs precede lud needs. Jerry suggested a female, but that could prove to be a disaster. How can I let anyone into the party before the decorations are up? I suppose if I'm lucky, I'll find someone who wants to help.

MYW at 8:40 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment