//////////sssssssssssshhhhhhhh.................

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Cleaning Up

From chaos springs order! Out of entropy - tidiness!

My room has been organized. As I slipped from my bunk this morning, it, like the beginnings of yogurt, was an uncultured mess. Though hardly bereft of charm, and not without pathos, this unsightly mess was nevertheless doomed to extinction. By this evening, all nonsense was subtracted. My stepmother marveled at the expurgated version of my room. Not one item is out of place - except for one curiously malapropic vestige: a tablespoon???

asdoiy4a03yu i j[0u ]09k'jl ,m.vcx
asd;oihq 2ptu2 9u5t=109Qeu -9`9234 T\asdsdbg)wr+)h


Whoops! While I was cleaning the keyboard, the K key rocketed off into infinity! I have since returned it to its proper place on the keyboard. Right next to J and L!

Well, now that everything's all tidy, I'm going to start enjoying my life. See you when the fun expires!

MYW at 5:23 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment