//////////sssssssssssshhhhhhhh.................

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Freedom from Desire

Well, I'm alright. My endorphins are burning a hole in my facepocket, and now I don't know what to do with them. Although I do enjoy their company. I have not better friends than those things which fly around my cerebellum, hour to hour. When all is said and done, they remain, ready to toss up a friendly quip at the faintest inkling.

Like Mamet wrote, luck comes in streaks. And once you catch a wave it only grows. The best part is, the more you surf, the better you get at it. Discipline yokes the mightiest beast, kills bacteria, boosts man to Ubermensch. What's so great about that? The Uberman gets unrestricted access to the salad bar.

The game of life has its winners. At the terminus of every relationship, the universe takes its time to separate the victor from the vanquished. The ones who win are the ones who forget you. Well, that's fine, I'm only playing for my own personal edification. Just busy figuring out the rules.

MYW at 1:25 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment