//////////sssssssssssshhhhhhhh.................

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Oh, Ernesto

The sirens all blared the emergency signal. Frantic passengers tossed and tumbled as the ship lurched in the wind. The decks were clogged as huge wads of seamen scurried to brace for the collision with the iceberg. His pockmarked face searing with anger, The captain lumbered from level to level, screaming orders to his men. "Get the fuck off the poop deck!" he yelled.

Thus, the campus has been purged, its jock itch cleared. But with new students moving in, it's feeling less roomy. My roommate departed for the filming of "Earls Gone Wild", leaving me alone to stew like a, well, like a stew. But we'll see when the video comes out.

I no longer sleep with only one half of a brain. Thanks to some hemi-sync tapes, my cerebellum works in full synergy, dormido o despierto. Now if only I could get it to perk up a little!


MYW at 3:58 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment