//////////sssssssssssshhhhhhhh.................

Monday, August 21, 2006

Lost and Found / La Traición

What a frightful, forgetful beast I have become! Even my mother, the moony old snagglepuss, whips me without fail in every argument, due to my failure to recall the facts. Where was I?

Among those things absent is comforting reverie. I listen to all the old favorites, evoke my most famed daydreams. I even got Pete across the hall to lend me his Pete & Pete dvd's*, but when I pop it in, nothing happens. There is a distressing dearth of flashback gak apparent in everything which once held a thrill, nothing nostalgic to pour into my pleasure holes when they dry up.

Far away in Zacatecas, every day I dreamed of distant pleasures - guitars, libraries, laptops, pink-nippled American babes. Sadly, upon arrival, none of these things held a visceral thrill. MarkCorp has lagged accordingly. The only thing holding me together is my daily peanut butter, and the Dr. Bronner's All-One soap I ordered, which has yet to arrive.

Thus my childhood has gone AWOL and im stuck looking for the quick fix. But I should really quit gabbing about it and spiral on into the future as Wotan dictated.


*beautiful, shiny coincidence

MYW at 6:57 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment