//////////sssssssssssshhhhhhhh.................

Thursday, August 3, 2006

Dear Ziggy

Another problem solves itself! If only my math homework had boasted such powers.

Today everything came free. Even with an umbrella, I could barely avoid the flying barrage of surprise freebies that hurled themselves at my dashboard. Speaking of which, I'll be operating a motor vehicle illegally in the next few days, much to the dismay of the Uni High P.E. Department. I'll be rolling in fits of laughter. Hel-lo!

Mom says that chrysanthemum (whoo!) petals are edible. You can just straight uproot 'em, throw 'em at the uvula. That's all there is to it, unless cleanliness is your thing; you might wash them things first. Jesus never started no brawls about nobody's hygiene. And that's a good thing.




MYW at 1:56 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment