//////////sssssssssssshhhhhhhh.................

Thursday, October 5, 2006

Moonlupe

''The facts, although interesting, are irrelevant.''

I must share with you all my merry jaunt to the music building. First was heard, through the power of 45 watts, some lovely surf guitar melodies. Soon my damaged fingertips begged reprieve, and out of piety I decided to wrangle the percussion. Bill the Mormon executed many formidable rhythms, and I played a round of shirtless drums. The rest of the evening was passed at the keyboard; there was much gaiety and dancing with Humbert, an aging upright. On my way out the door, I stopped for a nightcap in the MIDI studio.

Outside, the lovely white moon let every inch of her tender flesh fall bare before me. I hiked my guitar up over my shoulder and let myself smile. Ahead of me I could see an elderly couple. It became apparent to me during my approach that they were lost. "Do you know where the Beta dorm is?" The woman asked.
"Sure, it's that green one right there."
"Ha, excellent," The old man said. "We parked near it, but I couldn't remember where it is."
"Oh." I went into my dorm.

As I walked inside, still pondering our brief tete-a-tete, I espied myself in a mirror. I let out a small gasp and was transfixed. Holy shit! I had a moustache!

music: Mr. Softee Theme

MYW at 6:26 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment