//////////sssssssssssshhhhhhhh.................

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Trappings

Well, I escaped humanity. It’s just me and the cat now. I thought Elsket a misnomer; I have since rechristened him Man Face. It stuck; the other day, during lunch, he brought me a bird. I had a salad instead. We both laughed.

Under his dander face, I promptly underwent a prodigious histamine dump which no known remedy seems able to subdue. My overworked immune system has told me to be torpid. Like a good Muslim, I hear and I obey. May high-breasted virgins await me in heaven.

Ho-hum. I have to say I was getting used to all the bizarros before I went and cut off all my hair. Our worlds intersected and now reality is a mystery. Whose world do I live in? What is happening there? The only certainty: that garbage can was full of fine wig material.

So often a blog post is something of a solace, a familiar activity to punctuate the abstruse wandering of reality. Every so often, you’ve got to let those thoughts ooze through your fingers, and see how they look. You’ve got make room in your head for more. It starts to hurt if you don’t.

MYW at 1:27 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment