//////////sssssssssssshhhhhhhh.................

Saturday, December 2, 2006

Forewarning

I want nature to know that I am thinking of her. I thought of her last night, as I wept bitterly into my pillow. In my vision I fell to my knees before a great tree. I collected between my fingers countless blades of grass, seizing them by the fistful in great anguish. My face was contorted beyond belief, wrought with despair. I bared my teeth and shrieked into the ether. I roared my existence.

In that moment, she and I were alone. We needed only each other. I bit my pillow to muffle my sobs.

I am not the owner of my life. I have not moments to myself. Humans are everywhere. They own my days. My roommate, ever-immersed in a glowing screen, owns my nights. I have nothing but the hair on my head and my many abhorrent fantasies. I cannot escape humanity.

MYW at 9:30 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment