//////////sssssssssssshhhhhhhh.................

Friday, November 17, 2006

No More Rock N' Roll

I'm unsatisfied; good and bad simply aren't enough. Thankfully, I've been fabricating new things to sate myself, inspiring new and exciting adjectives. Fetid? Okay. Horny? Alright. Supercilious? Shit, I'll take that too. Throw them on the heap, I'll take whatever I can get. Fort Pierce, Florida is my hero - I'll take shit from any man and charge my batteries with it.

I had better watch the fuck out - According to Plato, poetry is the enemy of the state. This proves that no one knows what they are talking about. Milk contains the raw materials used to make serotonin. Sufferers of sleep apnea do not dream. Plato was the king of poets. This is also my opinion.

I, the sheepshead, bringer of big words, have arranged an auspicious itinerary. I'm not saying that it will be easy, but I'm not saying anything. I'm not worried. Hard work is what I cling to. If history has taught us anything, it is that man can believe in nothing but the bullshit he creates. Not content to sit on his ass, James Brown got up on stage and threw it down. He was fully liberated; he danced, and the whole world watched.

MYW at 12:50 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment