//////////sssssssssssshhhhhhhh.................

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Pimp Slap your Bookbag!?

My karma reimbursed, I fear I've been cursed! My lack of focus has taken its toll on my change purse. Honestly, though, it's my fault, but I'm looking to hurl the blame at someone else. Fate gets the rap - he nevers seems to argue.

I got a Handel on some new music books, which is dope. Spending money is addictive, false slack to be sure. Cash or credit, I'm not sure which gives more glee, but the force is there in both cases. I personally prefer floppy plastic - it means I have nothing to lose at gunpoint. Regardless, if I don't slow down, I'll doubtless run out soon. But if I do, I can take comfort in the fact that it wasn't because 007ihost.com charged me too much for my website.

I know why I never learn. I have a condition, man. I need the juice; I crave the stimulus. It's obvious: I came out of diapers too late, weaned too early. My mother didn't love me as a child. She didn't tickle me enough. There I sat in my cradle, begging for giggles. I asked the doctor what he thought about the situation. He's not privy to all our activities, but he has a keen pair of peepers. So we'll find out in a fortnight.

MYW at 8:17 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at January 25, 2007 at 12:06 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol,
that was a great post, youre good with words. I found it by seaching for reviews on 007ihost.com on google

Might bookmark your blog

 

Post a Comment