//////////sssssssssssshhhhhhhh.................

Monday, January 22, 2007

Power To Chant

I had a hunch:
Beans and eggs in a bunch,
I'd proceed to munch
On my symmetrical lunch

Incomprehensible? LOOK. Don't ever second guess me.

I've been tripping on caffeine all week. You'd think I'd be a busy bee, a proliferator of prose and other things. Frankly, it doesn't really enhance my performance - stimulants bungle my natural mojo. High on caffeine, I could sniff out a farting mole, but tasks of perspicacity prove elusive.

Unlike my moustache, this knowledge is nothing new. Yet I still find myself partaking of the compound often. Why? Certain lessons require repeated infraction to fully absorb. That's what life is all about, isn't it? I guess you can't blame nuns for avoiding the process - they are simply ignorant. But among the rest of the race, there are those that never learn. What happens to them? Find out next week!

MYW at 1:59 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment