//////////sssssssssssshhhhhhhh.................

Saturday, February 24, 2007

What the Hail

I don't know whether I'm comfortable with the fact that there are at least 124 people on the internet sharing "Asian Creampies Vol 2.avi". What does this say about society? What does it say about pies? Conservapedia.com certainly would have something to say about it.

I've just realized that the first sentence of a blog post is the most fun to write. It establishes the momentum of the entire post. That said, I'd like to write another first sentence.

I have to tell you something. This happens to be my 100th UB post. Of course, we all know that numbers are (basically) meaningless in the real world, but it's nice to have any occasion to come together and throw our hands in the air, to celebrate. I don't want anyone to get carried away though. Ben Sands' arm could get broken.

MYW at 11:34 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment