//////////sssssssssssshhhhhhhh.................

Sunday, September 21, 2008

move in

A huge wave of newbies neophytes novices fresh meat come pourin in through every orifice onto campus witness plenty of possessions carts and carts full televisions stereos amplifiers clothes furniture straight haired daddies to curly haired grandmas as well as family feuds infighting disruptive antics collegebound cretins and they act to cool for mom and dad. I moved em in packed em in there one by one keeping em cool tryin to anyways. I lay my head down at night and all I see is carts and carts, I twitch and wretch. Dreamed about whatserface and woke with longing, knowing she's pretty indifferent to it, and on the b-side would probably lead to discomfort in staff getdowns, meanwhile I can't focus on the thangs that keep me up and I can't talk about it either. can only hope I spring a leak.

MYW at 10:03 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment