//////////sssssssssssshhhhhhhh.................

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Googly Elmo

These people just don't get me.

Like, the other day I was all talkin bout Joplin, they're all like, "Janet?!" and I'm like "Naw, Scott!!!" And they just stared at me, stupefied. Retort: "Why you rockin those ruffly old nigger rags for? This new white shit is where it's at." Shit has got me seriously aggravated. Can't peoples just put on some glasses to help them see straight? Why they gotta be so myopic on the topic? Can't I write without having to justify my text like I was prepping in Pagemaker?

I seriously can't decide if I wanna live on this island any longer: I could cut my anchor and set sail for Minutia, where the fish don't mind scrutinizing their scales. Maybe there someone will get between the covers with what I have to say, read with relish.

In any case, a change of course is inevitable: I just can't seem to steer this vessel to boyfriendland, no matter how many times I spin that helm!

MYW at 5:30 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment