//////////sssssssssssshhhhhhhh.................

Sunday, September 28, 2008

well the screamin eagle been goin round again, but today's hump feels good, not so scary although it's inevitable I'll be back on the dive with my guts flyin out my ass and my heart climbing up my windpipe. A small moment of terror threw me into chaos last night tryna explain my situation my lurve from lurvenworth to a lurvens she was scandalized maybe put off, and I'm thinkin shes slinging my own uncertainty back at me, who am I foolin' ; but as always the more I rap the better I feel, seeing her present predicament 'n' 'memberin how I really got no answers last time tho I admit I never fully explained my feelins; finally the moment came last nite standing on the verge of full disclosure seemed opportune but terrifying could disrupt everything even tho it's what I done thought I wanted. Wimped out but left feelin proud of my position, so easy to forget how good I really got it.  

MYW at 11:18 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment