//////////sssssssssssshhhhhhhh.................

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

talkin loud and sayin nothin

Are you interested in a career in law enforcement? Jake the humorless Chicagoland shithead tried to get the better of me as it gets colder, colder; the sun cant keep itself up there so long anymore, gets tired wanna come down and sleep on a day like this I commiserate even two hours before Ashley were to visit with her kitty-covered clothing I was sneezing, couldn't keep from crying. What was the allergen? May never know, hope it's a sign that my nose is returning to normal. Anyway took diphenhydramine to cure it, knocked me out took a nap an hour. The day is a void, seems liek a global phenomenon, my peer group isn't doing anything about it, no activity really just rolling thru it. Was feeling worrisome about my class and the object of my affection, the former can I handle another 2 months of grind?and the latter seems she's not so receptive to the idea but I am patient, even if I stay single won't be lonely, she's a good friend to have and that's what it's all about although I'm getting antsy; will I ever find true love? Call me back.

MYW at 6:38 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment