//////////sssssssssssshhhhhhhh.................

Monday, October 6, 2008

i dont like to talk about my women, but im gonna do it anyway. she and i, feel like we can always reach an understanding; her physical presence so magical, humbling, but for the interim told her my heart can't take the heavy stuff without 100% sure that I have a bedrock in dat lady, it's been fun but it can prolly get serious - hey that's the kinda guy I am, actually could just be my single self talkin', but I don't really know. A week is not enough to know anything, but geewhiz I enjoy having the decision made for me, sometimes just give me the frame and I'll carve it all out of empty space. At a later date I will be too paralyzed to know.... Who am I? not enough experience too much worry keeps me from getting involved so i can find out. She knows who she is and what she's used to I so dynamic and full of change, seems that she don't wanna deal widditt and furthermore I remind her like her daddy. Anyway, she feelin like she want to be single and I feelin almost the  same after all this drama despite the verygoodness. Feel terrible about bringing the axe down but that's where it stands; goddamn it if it doesn't feel like I lost a limb. Meanwhile my previous plans not so appealing,  I feel a penniless fool; I sleep alone.

MYW at 12:46 AM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment