//////////sssssssssssshhhhhhhh.................

Thursday, November 27, 2008

An unexpected surprise: Pukey Yuki stopped by for a spell, to shoot the shit and try my cider. We traded war stories, back to bygone days when we were kings. The man has mellowed, though still cynical as ever; I have a feeling he is not stimulated by his educational environment. Told me he gonna be a teacher but don't wanna, that's the way the game go. We played chess. The phone rang, but I didn't answer.

Sally Fallon got me to try a new diet, and just in time for Binge Season. Returning to my diet are many of those tasty stuffs - breads, gravies, milk, cheese, butters, beefs. There are, of course, stipulations, but these I can most certainly stomach. I can only hope my long, tortuous odyssey with diet is drawing to a close. And how fitting, that like Odysseus, I return to homecookin' - the same old foods, just better ingredients.

Coming up: a fat quarter of music-makin', writin' and readin'. (Still waitin' for contract approval from The Overloards of Evergreen.) Let's hope it's not too much work!

Did you know? JSTOR is active in Facebook.

MYW at 12:48 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment